12 Days Of Xmas Terms & Conditions
“DEW PROCESS – 12 DAYS OF XMAS” COMPETITION
HOW TO ENTER
1. In order to enter the “Dew Process – 12 Days Of Xmas” Competition (the “Competition”) individuals must ‘Like’ the official Dew Process Facebook page (www.facebook.com/dewprocess) (the “Facebook Page”), answer the competition questions, input the requested details including personal and submit the fully completed entry form by 17:00 AEDST on 20/12/2011.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. Terms and Conditions together with all other information provided prior to entering the Competition form part of the rules of entering the Competition. Instructions on how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents with a Facebook account and a valid, working email address. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
5. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
6. Multiple entries are not permitted.
7. Competition commences on 9am AEDST on 05/12/2011 and closes 17:00 AEDST on 20/12/2011 (the “Competition Period”). Final entries must be received by 16.59 AEDST on 20/12/2011.
8. During the competition period, a prize will be awarded every week day. The daily prize will be announced each morning, with the daily prize winner announced in the afternoon.
9. At the conclusion of the Competition Period one (1) entrant will be selected as the ‘Golden Ticket’ Winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winner”). Each entry will be judged on creative merit based on the answer to a question on the competition entry page, which entrants must answer in 25 words or less. Chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner. The Winner shall be notified immediately in writing with the Winner to be awarded the Prize as defined below. The Winner shall be determined at Dew Process, 55 Anderson Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006 and announced at 17:30pm AEST on 20/12/2011 on the Facebook page. The panel’s decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. One major prize winner shall win the prize as defined below:
• Two (2) General Admission Camping tickets to Splendour in the Grass 2012
• Twelve months worth of free tickets to Dew Process artist headline shows during 2012 (for the winner and a friend)
• A CD of every Dew Process album or EP released in 2012
Total prize value is $2300 AUD. All costs associated with the prize, like travel and transfers to Splendour in the Grass, flights, travel to shows, food or any other costs are the sole responsibility of the winner.
11. If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
13. Tickets supplied are available to Dew Process artist headline shows only, at the discretion of an artist’s manager. Tickets only available to one show of the winner’s choosing. Winner must RSVP to the show no later than 30 days prior to the event in order to guarantee their ticket.
14. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition or the Prize, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize, including use resulting in any personal injury.
17. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
18. A request to access, update or correct personal information should be directed to the Privacy Officer at:
The Privacy Officer
55 Anderson Street
Fortitude Valley, QLD, 4006
Phone number: 07 3854 1488
19. The Promoter is Dew Process Pty Ltd of 55 Anderson Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006. ACN. 094 956 242 Phone number 07 3854 1488.
Mumford & Sons are pleased to announce their forthcoming second album. “Babel”, the follow up to Mumford & Sons multi-platinum “Sigh No More.”
Whitley returns in 2013 with a new album "Even The Stars Are A Mess" featuring the single 'My Heart Is Not A Machine'