DEW PROCESS – SPLENDOUR IN THE GRASS 2018 DOUBLE PASS GIVEAWAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HOW TO ENTER
In order to enter “Dew Process – Splendour in the Grass 2018 Double Pass Giveaway” Competition (the “Competition”) individuals must visit the Dew Process official Instagram page at https://www.instagram.com/dewprocess/(the “Website”), and follow the prompts on the competition post of answering the competition questions and following Dew Process on Instagram. The fully completed entry but be submitted by 11:59:00 AM AEDST on 09/07/2018.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Terms and Conditions together with all other information provided prior to entering the Competition form part of the rules of entering the Competition. Instructions on how to enter the Competition form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents eighteen (18) years of age and over with a valid email address and Facebook account. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step- brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to each entry being submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period one (1) entrant will be selected as the winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winner”). Each entry will be judged on creative merit. Chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner. The Winner shall be notified immediately in writing with the Winner to be awarded the Prize as defined below.
- The Winner shall be entitled to receive the following prize: 2x VIP 3-Day tickets to Splendour in the Grass 2018 and 2 x Splendour in the Grass 2018 camping passes. Total gift pool value is A$1,056. Splendour in the Grass is located at North Byron Parklands, from July 20-22 2018. For full ticket terms & conditions, visit https://www.splendourinthegrass.com/
- The winners of the “Prize” are responsible for their own transport and insurance to and from the venue.
- The camping pass provides admission to the guest camping ground only. The winners of the “Prize” are responsible for providing their own camping gear, as well as any costs associated.
- If the Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Prize, or any unused portion of the Prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition or the Prize, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize, including use resulting in any personal injury.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- A request to access, update or correct personal information should be directed to the Privacy Officer at: 2-12 Foveaux St, Surry Hills, NSW. Phone number: 02 9211 4245, Email: email@example.com
- The Promoter is Dew Process Pty Ltd of 55 Anderson Street, Fortitude Valley QLD 4006. ACN. 094 956 242